DK Eyewitness Hawaii (Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Redesigned and updated, our guide transports you to Hawaii like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights, trusted travel advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations, which place you inside this US state's historic sights and iconic neighborhoods. Our updated 2022 travel guide brings Hawaii to life. DK Eyewitness Hawaii is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime.
Inside DK Eyewitness Hawaii you will find:
- A fully-illustrated top experiences guide: our expert pick of Hawaii’s must-sees and hidden gems
- Accessible itineraries to make the most out of each and every day
- Expert advice: honest recommendations for getting around safely, when to visit each sight, what to do before you visit, and how to save time and money
- Color-coded chapters to every part of Hawaii, from O‘ahu to Maui, Hawai‘i Island to Moloka‘i and Lāna‘i
- Practical tips: the best places to eat, drink, shop and stay
- Detailed maps and walks to help you navigate the region country easily and confidently
- Covers: Honolulu, O‘ahu, Moloka‘i and Lāna‘i, Maui, Hawai‘i Island, Kaua’i
Only visiting O'ahu? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Honolulu and O'Ahu.
About DK Eyewitness:
At DK Eyewitness, we believe in the power of discovery. We make it easy for you to explore your dream destinations. DK Eyewitness travel guides have been helping travelers to make the most of their breaks since 1993. Filled with expert advice, striking photography and detailed illustrations, our highly visual DK Eyewitness guides will get you closer to your next adventure. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations, from pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides. Named Top Guidebook Series at the 2020 Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards, we know that wherever you go next, your DK Eyewitness travel guides are the perfect companion.
"Known…for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." – Chicago Tribune
"The best option…Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." – The Philadelphia Inquirer