The Case for Christmas Bible Study Guide: Evidence for the Identity of Jesus (Paperback)
In this video Bible study (DVD/digital video sold separately)--led by the New York Times bestselling author Lee Strobel--you and your group will dig into the true Christmas story to sort out the fact from the fiction and the hype from the holiness. The Case for Christmas study helps you reflect on the gospel story of the birth of Jesus in a focused, group-oriented way that might change the way you view the season.
During his faith journey, Lee Strobel investigated the real meaning behind all those nativity scenes he saw outside of churches. In this four-week study, Lee reveals what he discovered from consulting experts on the Bible, archaeology, and messianic prophecy as he sought to separate the truth from the tradition.
In each session you and your group explore:
- What the Bible actually says about Jesus' birth and how you can know it's accurate.
- Whether the Christmas story actually happened or developed from the myths of the day.
- The Bible's claim that Jesus was born of a virgin and why it's important to your faith.
- How Jesus--and only Jesus--fulfilled hundreds of Old Testament biblical prophecies about the Messiah.
Regardless of whether the center of your Christmas decorations is the nativity set on your mantle or the presents under the tree, The Case for Christmas study invites you to look beyond the familiar traditions of the season, challenge you to examine the evidence for yourself, and consider why Christmas really matters and why it's still so relevant today.
- Setting the Record Straight
- Beneath the Fake News
- A Mind-Boggling Proposition
- The Prophetic Fingerprint
Designed for use with The Case for Christmas Video Study/The Case for Easter Video Study (sold separately).