Move Devotional: A Guide for Men to Get Up and Go Forward (Hardcover)
Propel your life forward with this devotional just for men as you dig into the Bible, strengthen your prayer life, and take practical challenges designed to get you off your spiritual couch and into a more fulfilling life.
Move Devotional by pastor, husband, and dad Brian Tome is perfect for any man who is tired of the status quo and wants to live a life of greater significance and relevance. This inspiring, accessible book includes:
- Practical strategies for the everyday man to make positive changes in your life
- Guidance on how to deal with real-life challenges, fears, and losses
- Interactive "Get Moving" sections with questions so you can apply what you just read
- Scripture, prayer prompts, and authentic stories from Brian
With 70 devotions about work, rest, family, purpose, prayer, spiritual growth, and more, Move Devotional is fitting for men in any season of life. Move Devotional is ideal for high school and college graduations, Father's Day, birthdays, and New Year's, and is an excellent gift for men who:
- Want a stronger relationship with God but don't know where to start.
- Are in a small group and want to take practical steps together.
- Want straight talk about real life, not sugar-coated religious cliches.
- Are facing a time of transition or looking for change in their lives.
So stop sitting around, content with spiritual stagnation. Let these teachings push, challenge, and encourage you. It's time to get real and get moving.