Hesi Comprehensive Review for the Nclex-RN Examination (Paperback)
Get ready to pass both the HESI exit exam and the NCLEX-RN(R) exam HESI Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN(R) Examination, 6th Edition provides a complete, all-in-one review of the information you need to know. Written in an easy-to-read outline format, this study guide reviews content by concepts and clinical areas. Along the way, valuable tips from HESI help you apply principles of clinical decision-making and critical thinking. With more than 900 practice questions in both study and exam formats, the Evolve companion website lets you practice test-taking in the same electronic format you will experience on your nursing school exit exam and on the NCLEX-RN exam.
- Over 900 NCLEX practice questions on the Evolve website include alternate item formats, simulating the experience of taking the nursing school exit exam and the NCLEX-RN exam.
- HESI Hint boxes highlight important clinical information and concepts commonly tested on the NCLEX-RN exam.
- Critical thinking study questions include answers and rationales, reinforcing your understanding of key concepts and content.
- Fill-in-the-blank and prioritizing questions mirror the alternate item format item types included on the NCLEX-RN exam.
- Chapters organized by clinical area make it easier to search for review topics.
- Consistent chapter format makes it easy to find the topics within each chapter.
- Pharmacology tables summarize the need-to-know drug therapy content emphasized on the NCLEX-RN exam.