Buck's Workbook for Step-By-Step Medical Coding, 2024 Edition (Paperback)
Build your coding skills with this practical workbook Matching the chapters in the bestselling Buck's Step-by-Step Medical Coding, this workbook offers coding review and practice with more than 1,200 theory, practical, and reporting exercises (odd-numbered answers provided). Included are 100 original source documents to familiarize you with reports similar to those you will encounter on the job. It's a complete review of all the code sets covered in the text, including ICD-10-CM, CPT, HCPCS, and inpatient coding
- UNIQUE 100 real-world coding reports provide experience with reports similar to those you will encounter in practice.
- Theory exercises include fill-in-the-blank, multiple choice, and true or false questions.
- Practical exercises offer additional practice with line coding.
- Coding answer format mirrors that of Buck's main text (including icons to indicate when the learner must determine the number of codes to assign).
- Answers to odd-numbered questions are included in Appendix B, allowing you to check your accuracy.
- NEW Updated content includes the latest coding information available.