TExES Bilingual Education Supplemental (164) Book + Online (Texes Teacher Certification Test Prep) (Paperback)
REA's TExES Bilingual Education Supplemental (164) Test Prep with Online Practice Tests Gets You Certified and in the Classroom
Teacher candidates seeking certification to become bilingual teachers in Texas public schools must take the TExES Bilingual Education Supplemental (164) test.
Written by Dr. Luis A. Rosado, director of the Center for Bilingual and ESL Education at the University of Texas at Arlington, this REA test guide provides extensive coverage of the exam's four competencies. Dr. Rosado was named a 2018 International Latino Book Awards' award-winning author for his work on this book.
In addition to a thorough review, the book features a diagnostic test and full-length practice test that deal with every type of question, subject area, and skill tested on the exam. Both tests are also available online for timed testing conditions, automatic scoring, and instant feedback on every question to help teacher candidates zero in on the topics that give them trouble now, so they can succeed on test day.
REA's test prep package includes:
- Comprehensive review of all content categories tested on the TExES Bilingual Education Supplemental exam
- Diagnostic test (online and in the book) that pinpoints strengths and weaknesses to help focus study
- Full-length practice test (online and in the book) based on actual exam questions
- Practice test answers explained in detail to pinpoint strengths and weaknesses
- Proven study tips, strategies, and confidence-boosting advice
- Online practice tests feature timed testing, automatic scoring, and topic-level feedback
REA's Bilingual Education Supplemental (164) is a must-have for anyone who wants to become a bilingual teacher in Texas.