101 Super Cute Things to Draw: More than 100 step-by-step lessons for making cute, expressive, fun art! (101 Things to Draw) (Paperback)
Learn to draw tons of cute and quirky stuff with the 100+ step-by-step drawing projects in 101 Super Cute Things to Draw.
Specifically geared toward beginning and aspiring artists of all ages, 101 Super Cute Things to Draw features:
- More than 100 easy-to-follow drawing projects that help you quickly learn to create super cute illustrations in a super simple way.
- Adorable animals, darling little foods, enchanting everyday objects, and nifty natural wonders, all designed for maximum delight.
- Basic art instruction, including information about tools and materials, combining colors, and creating patterns that sets you up for success so you can enjoy the creative process of drawing.
101 Super Cute Things to Draw is perfect for beginners, as well as young artists, with its simple illustrations and easy-to-follow drawing steps. For those who want to learn how to draw everything adorable and amusing, this book is for you! With this book, you’ll learn to draw:
- Everyday objects, including a teapot, balloons, and a terrarium
- Food, including a cinnamon bun, a sushi roll, and strawberries
- Nature, including a mushroom, a tiny forest, and a rainbow and cloud
- Animals, including a red panda, a sloth, and a cow
- Mythical creatures, including a yeti, a dragon, and a jackalope
So grab your pencils, some paper, and a copy 101 Super Cute Things to Draw to create plenty of giggle-worthy drawings!
Bursting with humor and imagination, books in the 101 Things to Draw series will put a smile on your face with original mash-ups, step-by-step drawing instructions, doodling exercises, and mindfulness activities.
Lauren Bergstrom was born and raised in South Africa and has been doodling and crocheting cute things for as long as she can remember. When she’s not drawing or painting, she spends her time designing crochet patterns for little stuffed animals at mohumohu.com and making video games with her partner at Studio Any Percent. She lives in Canada with her family, in a small home filled with cute and fluffy things. Lauren is the author of 101 Super Cute Things to Draw and Amigurumi Animals, both from Walter Foster Publishing.
"Five Stars. With so many ideas, your options are seemingly endless, can be used in a variety of settings, and are another option to keep the kids occupied."—Manhattan Book Review