The Quick and Easy Instant Pot Diet Cookbook: Make Weight Loss Easy with Delicious Recipes in an Instant (New Shoe Press) (Paperback)
Managing a busy, non-stop lifestyle and finding it hard to maintain or lose weight easily? You can make reaching your weight-loss goals a little easier with the quick-to-make, delicious, and calorie-conscious recipes in The Quick and Easy Instant Pot Diet Cookbook. Adapted from Nancy Hughes’s Thinner in an Instant cookbook, this affordable edition offers you the best, go-to, 350-calories-and-under recipes that will make losing weight more delicious and less challenging.
Convenience combined with control is a recipe for success, and cooking with an Instant Pot ticks all the basic dieting guidelines:
- Spend less time in the kitchen.
- Choose make-ahead meals so you can control your food rather then eating on the go.
- Take meal prep and cooking out of your daily stress factors (without having to sign up for expensive weight-loss food delivery meals).
The recipe selection focuses on fan favorites—soon to become your new go-to favorites—for every meal, including snacks and desserts (Yes—desserts too!).
Every recipe is:
- Low calorie at 350 calories or under
- Made with a limited number of affordable, easy-to-find ingredients
- Quick to prep
- Nutritious and delicious, making it easy to stick to your plan, whether your goal is 5 pounds or 50
- Accompanied by nutritional analysis, including calories, fats, cholesterol, salt, and other information, making this a great choice for dieters with health issues outside of weight
It’s time to get started—so dust off your electric pressure cooker and start making meals that will make you feel confident and healthy again.
Nancy S. Hughes writes for a wide range of health and food magazines and is the author of 17 cookbooks, with a focus on low-calorie cooking for weight loss, heart-healthy cooking, diabetic cooking, and cooking with kitchen appliances. She lives in the Mobile, Alabama, area.