NKJV, Maxwell Leadership Bible, Third Edition, Imitation Leather, Black, Comfort Print (Imitation Leather)
Every believer is a person of influence. In the Maxwell Leadership Bible, leadership expert John C. Maxwell shows you the principles of leadership taught in God's Word and how to use them.
Whether you are an employee, a boss, a parent, or a neighbor, you are a person of influence in your part of the world. Throughout the pages of Scripture, John Maxwell has assembled the time-tested and irrefutable biblical principles of leadership to equip and encourage leaders with his signature approach, including the 21 Laws of Leadership, the 21 Qualities of a Leader, biographical profiles, and hundreds of notes.
- Bible book introductions provide an overview of the background and historical context of the book about to be read
- Over 120 "Profiles in Leadership" lessons drawn from the people of the Bible
- Hundreds of Leadership Principles provide concise guidance for leaders directly from Scripture
- 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership articles draw from John C. Maxwell's vast leadership experience
- 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader articles focus on important qualities found in leaders exemplified through the lives of men and women in the Bible
- A complete reference index to help easily navigate all 21 Laws of Leadership and the 21 Qualities of a Leader
- Easy-to-read large 10-point NKJV Comfort Print