NKJV Study Bible, Premium Bonded Leather, Black, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: The Complete Resource for Studying God's Word (Bonded Leather)
The full text of the trustworthy New King James Version with robust study notes and dozens of study resources in a convenient size to help you grow deeper in your faith.
With more than 2 million copies sold, it's no secret that the NKJV Study Bible is a reliable guide for your journey into God's Word. This Bible provides a complete resource for study, including thousands of notes, articles, extensive cross-references, and features contributed by top evangelical scholars. These multilayered study tools, combined with the accuracy and beauty of the New King James Version, make this Bible a perfect choice to help you understand and deeply engage with Scripture.
- Over 15,000 verse-by-verse study notes provide helpful comments on passages of Scripture
- Bible times and culture notes to better understand what life was like when the Bible was written
- Word studies with Strong's numbers
- Extensive cross-reference system with translation notes allow you to find related passages quickly and easily
- Over 100 articles for an in-depth look at key doctrinal themes to expand your theological understanding
- In-text maps and charts show a visual representation of various locations and teachings found in the Bible
- Book introductions, outlines, and timelines provide a concise overview of the background and historical context of the book about to be read
- Prayers of the Bible of nearly 100 prayers in the Bible, who prayed them, and what they prayed about.
- Prophecies of The Messiah Fulfilled in Christ provides 43 Old Testament prophecies and where they have been fulfilled in the New Testament.
- Miracles of Christ shows where you can find 37 miracles in the Gospels.
- Concordance with over 1,000 terms provides an alphabetical listing of important passages by key words
- Full color maps show the layout of Israel and other biblical locations for better context
- Ribbon markers make it easy to navigate and keep track of where you were reading
- Durable and flexible Smyth-sewn binding allows the Bible to lay flat wherever you are reading
- Easy-to-read 9-point NKJV Comfort Print