Nrsv, Catholic Bible, Journal Edition, Cloth Over Board, Gray, Comfort Print: Holy Bible (Hardcover)
The full Catholic canon with wide margins allow for plenty of journaling and note-taking space making this a perfect Bible to study and engage with Scripture.
Pope Francis has said of the Bible, "Take it, carry it with you and read it every day: It is Jesus himself speaking to you in it "*
The beautifully designed journal edition of the Catholic Bible is perfect for anyone who wants to interact more deeply with the Scriptures through notetaking, art journaling, or hand-copying favorite verses. With its extra wide margins and thick, opaque Bible paper, this special edition of the Scriptures invites you to keep record of your interactions with the Word of God.
About the NRSV: Renowned for its balance of scholarship and readability, the NRSV is a trustworthy translation appropriate for personal spiritual formation and in the academy. This Catholic Edition of the NRSV bears the imprimatur of the Roman Catholic Church, and is approved for private use and study by the Catholic faithful.
- Wide margins provide ample space to record what you are learning from God's Word
- Thick, opaque Bible paper creates a high contrast with the black text, improving readability and limiting bleed through when note taking
- Bible book introductions provide a concise overview of the background and historical context of the book about to be read
- Complete Catholic Bible with the official imprimatur of the Roman Catholic Church
- Anglicized text utilizing British English spelling and grammar within the text
- Durable Smyth-sewn binding lies flat in your hand or on your desk
- Two double-sided satin ribbon markers so you can easily navigate and keep track of where you were reading
- Words of Christ in black for a reading experience that is easy on your eyes throughout Scripture
- Exclusive 9-point Catholic Comfort Print(R)typeface created specifically for Catholic Bible Press by 2K/DENMARK type foundry
* Angelus, St. Peter's Square, April 6, 2014 (c) Libreria Editrice Vaticana. Used by permission.