By the Book Series: Macarthur, Romans, Paperback, Comfort Print: Unleashing God's Truth One Verse at a Time (Paperback)
Uncover the riches of the Apostle Paul's doctrinal and practical instruction to the Romans with commentary by Dr. John MacArthur, one of today's leading Bible teachers. Drawing on more than fifty years of dedicated pastoral and scholarly work, Dr. John MacArthur's verse-by-verse study notes, book introductions, and articles display an unparalleled commitment to interpretive precision--with the goal of making God known through His Word.
- Book introduction describes the context and themes of Romans
- Verse-by-verse study notes explain the concepts, interpretation, and translation background
- In-text maps, charts, and diagrams that illustrate the meanings, themes, teachings, people, and places of Scripture
- Additional note-taking space interleaved throughout the pages
- Thomas Nelson's complete cross-reference system
- Clear and readable Thomas Nelson NKJV Comfort Print(R) typeface
The By the Book Series provides a focused study of individual books of the Bible with the help of noted Bible teachers such as Warren Wiersbe, Max Lucado, John MacArthur, Jack Hayford, and Charles Stanley. Each volume is an excerpted book from their respective Bible projects.