40 Questions about Arminianism (Paperback)
The actual life and teaching of Jacobus Arminius are often unknown or misunderstood. Answers beyond a basic caricature can be elusive. In 40 Questions About Arminianism, however, J. Matthew Pinson combines solid historical research with biblical and doctrinal precision to address the following questions and more:
- Who was Jacobus Arminius?
- How has the church interpreted God's desire that everyone be saved?
- How is Arminianism different from Calvinism?
- Can one be both Reformed and Arminian?
- What is "universal enabling grace"?
- What do Arminians mean by "free will"?
- Do Arminians believe that God predestines individuals to salvation?
- Is it possible for a Christian to apostatize?