The Freedom Companion: for Stopping Skin Picking (Paperback)
The Freedom Companion for stopping skin picking: A daily dose of positivity and accountability to lead you to success
Stopping skin picking is hard.
The Freedom Companion makes it easier by getting you to focus on the positive, not the picking
How the Freedom Companion helps you reduce your skin picking:
- Helps you implement what you learned in therapy or from the book, "Skin Picking: The Freedom to Finally Stop."
- Provides you accountability when you're working alone
- Employs proven positive psychology mood-lifters
- Encourages repeated positive actions that reduce picking
- Makes your efforts more consistent
- Helps you make habits of actions you need to succeed
- Acts as a daily reminder of all the various actions you could take
- Helps you recognize and appreciate your progress
- Keeps you inspired and on-track for months at a time
- Helps you figure out what variables affect your picking
- Gets you to feel more empowered in your life
Annette Pasternak, Ph.D., also known as the "Stop Skin Picking Coach," is a certified holistic health coach, practitioner of functional diagnostic nutrition (FDN), and is the author of "Skin Picking: The Freedom to Finally Stop." Formerly a research scientist, college professor and high school chemistry teacher who struggled for more than two decades with chronic skin picking, Annette now coaches others around the world to break free from its tenacious grip. She also has an online course for self-help available at breakfreefromskinpicking.com. Contact Annette through her website at www.stopskinpickingcoach.com.