How to Play Piano: An easy course for adult beginners (Paperback)
- Do you want to read sheet music and play your favourite songs?
- Do you want to play the piano but don't know how to get started?
- Do you find most music books to be over complicated?
- Do you just want to start playing piano straight away with easy songs?
- Do you want to learn to play piano sheet music whilst watching video demos?
Anyone who likes listening to music can probably increase their enjoyment of it by learning to play their favourite tunes on the piano. The satisfaction of being able to perform a piece of music and the great feeling of self expression that goes with it cannot be overstated.
Whatever style of piano you want to play - classical, pop, jazz, boogie woogie, rock - it is always useful to start by learning to read piano music and getting to know some music theory.
This course has been written by a piano teacher with many years of experience and has everything you need to know when you first sit down to play. It is suitable for use at home on your own or with a piano teacher. It includes links to FREE video demonstrations of all of the tunes in the book.
So whether you are a complete beginner or can already play a bit, grab this book and get practicing if you wish to make progress towards your dream of becoming a real pianist