Matchless - Teen Girls' Bible Study Book: The Life and Love of Jesus (Paperback)
Who is Jesus? Why did He come to earth? How can I know Him? We live in a world where there's a lot of confusion about Jesus. Too often people want to shape Him and His message to fit their personal needs or agendas. So how can we know the truth? Join Seamless author Angie Smith in this 8-session search for truth as she unfolds the story of our matchless Savior--His mission, miracles, and message. Whether you've walked with Him for years or are meeting Him for the first time, this study will deepen your understanding of Jesus through biblical, historical, and cultural insight and help you see Him less as an iconic figure and more as an intimate friend. Features:
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Personal study segments to complete between 8 weeks of group sessions
- Teaching videos, approximately 10-15 minutes per session, available separately
- Enrich your understanding of Jesus in His historical and cultural context.
- Allow the truth about Jesus to confront your doubt.
- Get equipped to share the gospel of Jesus with others.
ANGIE SMITH is the wife of Todd (of the Christian music group Selah), and mom to five girls: twins Ellie and Abby, Kate, Audrey, and Charlotte. Angie's passion is to make the Bible feel accessible and relevant, to share her ups and downs to encourage others in their faith, and hopefully, to provide a few laughs along the way. She is a best-selling author of two children's books and several adult books and studies, including Seamless, I Will Carry You, and What Women Fear. Angie holds a Master's degree in Developmental Psychology from Vanderbilt University. She and Todd live with their house full of girls in Nashville.