God of Freedom - Bible Study Book with Video Access: A Study of Exodus 19-40 (Paperback)
Every book of the Bible tells us what is true about God. In Genesis we see Him as Creator and Covenant Maker. In Exodus we see Him as our strong Deliverer who sets us free from sin and death. In this 10-session study of Exodus 19-40, journey through the story of how God shepherds His newly-liberated children into an understanding of what their freedom means: lives consecrated for service to God and to one another. Revisit familiar scenes of the giving of the Ten Commandments, the idolatrous worship of a golden calf, and of the intricate details of the tabernacle. And with fresh perspective, ask what these stories teach God's children today about how to live as those set free. In every page of the Bible, learn to see Christ through the stories of His people. And discover how the God who created you and made a covenant with you will deliver you from death to life, for His name and renown. Features:
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Personal study segments to complete among 10 weeks of group sessions
- Ten essential teaching videos, approximately 30-45 minutes per session, available via redemption code printed in Bible study book for individual streaming access
- Learn the deeper theological implications of stories you may have known for years.
- Understand how the freedom God gives His children is meant to lead us to lives of glad service to God and our communities of faith.
- Explore how we understand the character of Christ, even through Old Testament accounts.
Jen Wilkin is an author and Bible teacher from Dallas, Texas. She has organized and led studies for women in home, church, and parachurch contexts. Her passion is to see others become articulate and committed followers of Christ, with a clear understanding of why they believe what they believe, grounded in the Word of God. Jen is the author of Ten Words to Live By: Delighting in and Doing What God Commands, Women of the Word, None Like Him, In His Image and Bible studies exploring the Sermon on the Mount and the Books of Genesis, Hebrews, and 1 Peter. You can find her at jenwilkin.net.