Kingdom Men Rising - Teen Guys' Bible Study Book (Paperback)
Time to Rise
Our culture is confused about what it means to be a man. This makes it hard for young men who are growing up searching for answers to their questions and examples to follow. The Bible speaks truth about what it means to be a man. In this study, young men will be encouraged to wrestle honestly with the unique questions and circumstances they face today and will face tomorrow as they grow into manhood. They will be invited to discover God's true intent for masculinity and rise to follow Him faithfully.Kingdom Men Rising Teen Guys' Bible Study Book includes printed content for eight sessions, personal study between group sessions, applicable Scripture, "How to Use This Study," a leader guide, and tips for leading a group. Features:
- Interactive teaching videos featuring author Tony Evans, with additional teaching from Jonathan Evans; approximately 5-10 minutes for each session - available separately
- Leader Guide in the back of the Bible study book to guide questions and discussion with small groups
- Biblically rooted and gospel-centered
- 8 small-group sessions
- Personal-study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
- D-Group Guides for deeper discussion and accountability
- Tips for leading a small group
- Promotional video and other free leader resources available at lifeway.com/kingdommenrising
- Be challenged to see manhood from God's perspective.
- Become the man that Jesus is calling you to be.
- Take up the Kingdom authority given to you in Jesus Christ and leverage it to point others to biblical manhood.
- Understand great men of the Bible and imitate their faith.
- Develop a biblical understanding of masculinity.
- Find practical encouragement for becoming a godly man.
- Gain a healthy understanding of God-honoring sexuality.
- Overcome addiction and other emotional setbacks.
- Leave passivity behind and become an active influence for the Lord in your home, school, and community.
Dr. Tony Evans is one of the country's most respected leaders in evangelical circles. He is a pastor, best-selling author, and frequent speaker at Bible conferences and seminars throughout the nation. He has served as the senior pastor of Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship for over forty-five years, witnessing its growth from ten people in 1976 to now over ten thousand congregants with over one hundred ministries. Dr. Evans also serves as president of The Urban Alternative, a national ministry that seeks to restore hope and transform lives through the proclamation and application of the Word of God. His daily radio broadcast, The Alternative with Dr. Tony Evans, can be heard on over 1,400 radio outlets throughout the United States and in more than 130 countries.
Through his local church and national ministry, Dr. Evans has set in motion a kingdom agenda philosophy of ministry that teaches God's comprehensive rule over every area of life as demonstrated through the individual, family, church, and society.
Dr. Evans was married to Lois, his wife and ministry partner of over 50 years, until Lois transitioned to glory in late 2019. They are the proud parents of four, grandparents of thirteen, and great-grandparents of three.