Everyday Theology - Teen Bible Study Book: What You Believe Matters (Paperback)
What You Believe Matters
Theology is the study of God, what He has done, is doing, and will do in the world. And it's not just for older Christians with fancy degrees or the pastors at your church. It's for you in your everyday moments, questions, and decisions. Your theology is the basis of your faith and impacts every part of your life.In this nine-session study, teens will explore the essential doctrines of Scripture, God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, humanity, salvation, the church, and the end times to know God more deeply through these foundational truths. Features:
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Personal study segments to complete between 9 weeks of group sessions
- Daily foundational Bible verses for memorization
- Additional resources to support and reinforce weekly study
- Worship with a greater understanding of who God is and His work in the world.
- Increase your ability to discern between truth and false teaching.
- Examine foundational truths to better understand what you believe and deepen your relationship with God.
Mary Wiley lives with her husband and three children in Lebanon, Tennessee, where they attend and serve Fairview Church. She gets to work with words every day as the manager of women's and kid's books marketing at B&H Publishing Group at Lifeway. Mary holds a Master of Arts in Theological Studies and an undergraduate degree in Christian Studies and English. She hosts the Questions Kids Ask podcast and loves good coffee, good conversation over chips and salsa, and learning new things. Read more from Mary at marycwiley.com or connect on social media @marycwiley.