Ruth - Teen Girls' Bible Study Book: Love, Loss & Legacy (Paperback)
UNBEARABLE LOSS, REDEEMING LOVE, AND DIVINE LEGACY
Most of us like a good rags-to-riches story, especially one that includes a bit of intrigue and a moving tale of love. We can easily get lost in a narrative of heartache that is soon to be replaced by joy. And perhaps we're drawn to these tales because they not only provide an escape, but hope. The story of Ruth affirms that yes, there is hope. However, it's not found in a happy ending scribed by a novelist's pen, but in the power and protection of a sovereign God who never takes His eyes off of us. In this seven-session study, we'll examine Ruth's journey and discover how God proves Himself faithful as the One who rescues, revives, and restores.Ruth: Loss, Love & Legacy is a Bible study for teen girls that traces Ruth's journey of unbearable loss, redeeming love, and divine legacy. This 7-session study delves into the virtuous character of Ruth, her unique relationship with her mother-in-law, Naomi, and her blossoming love with Boaz. If you've ever felt devastated, struggled as a stranger, longed to be loved, or wept along the way, you'll find a loyal sister in Ruth. Features:
- Leader Guide in the back of the Bible study book to guide questions and discussion with small groups
- Personal study segments to complete between group sessions
- Biblically rooted and gospel-centered
- 7 group sessions, 6 weeks of personal Bible study
- Free leader resources available for download at lifeway.com/ruth
- Understand the historical context of the Book of Ruth.
- Understand how God's law was and is meant to lead to life and flourishing for His people.
- Learn to trust God through difficult circumstances.
- Trace shadows of Jesus, the Messiah to come, in Ruth's story and Boaz's role as her kinsman redeemer.
- Learn from the examples of women in the Bible.
- See difficult circumstances as opportunities for spiritual growth
KELLY MINTER is a Bible teacher, author, and singer/songwriter with a desire to serve women of all ages. She has found deep hope and healing through the Bible's truths, making her message personal and relational. Along with her love of Scripture, at the core of her ministry is a deep affection for worship, prayer, and missions. She also partners with Justice & Mercy International, an organization that cares for the vulnerable and forgotten in the Amazon and Moldova.