The Wholesome Baby Food Cookbook: 101 Easy-to-Make Purees, Smoothies & Finger Foods (Paperback)
As a new parent, how do you know what foods to give your baby during the different stages of development? Which foods do they need to avoid until they're older?
This book will show you everything you need to know in order to prepare the best and most wholesome baby food for your quickly growing infant according to its stage of development.
- Stage 1: 4-6 months
- Stage 2: 7-9 months
- Stage 4: 9-12 months
Even if you have no experience with cooking, this book will show you how to easily prepare healthy and delicious baby food without breaking the bank or needing special equipment.
What you'll learn from this book:
- 100 of the most delicious, nutritious and easy to make recipes for different ages
- What equipment you will need and how to use it
- Ways to save time cooking in your busy schedule
- How to store your baby food
- The best ways to make smoothies and purees
- How to combine flavors
- How to introduce new foods to picky eaters
- What foods to avoid
- How to alter recipes to avoid certain allergies
- Tips on nutrition for your baby
How to avoid these common problems:
- Added sugar, chemicals, unhealthy fats and preservatives
- Avoiding spoilage
- Feeling forced to buy costly (and often unhealthy) commercial baby food
Scroll up and click "Add To Cart" today