Tanmay Teaches Julia for Beginners: A Springboard to Machine Learning for All Ages (Paperback)
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
A quick guide to start writing your own fun and useful Julia apps--no prior experience required
This engaging guide shows, step by step, how to build custom programs using Julia, the open-source, intuitive scripting language. Written by 15-year-old technology phenom Tanmay Bakshi, the book is presented in an accessible style that makes learning easy and enjoyable. Tanmay Teaches Julia for Beginners: A Springboard to Machine Learning for All Ages clearly explains the basics of Julia programming and takes a look at cutting-edge machine learning applications. You will also discover how to interface your Julia apps with code written in Python.
Inside, you'll learn to:
- Set up and configure your Julia environment
- Get up and running writing your own Julia apps
- Define variables and use them in your programs
- Use conditions, iterations, for-loops, and while-loops
- Create, go through, and modify arrays
- Build an app to manage things you lend and get back from your friends
- Create and utilize dictionaries
- Simplify maintenance of your code using functions
- Apply functions on arrays and use functions recursively and generically
- Understand and program basic machine learning apps