Qualitative Journeys: Student and Mentor Experiences with Research (Hardcover)
Features and Benefits
- Provides the nuts and bolts of qualitative research in Part I
- Includes a dozen qualitative journeys, narratives that tell the story of research studies, how they evolved, what was involved, and how they were conceived and conducted
- Focuses on research from the perspective of student experiences and demonstrates the partnership between students and their mentors
- Includes domestic and international examples of qualitative studies and real-life stories that convey the excitement and meaning of research
- Considers the lessons learned and the main themes derived from all the qualitative journeys
Qualitative Journeys: Student and Mentor Experiences with Research is appropriate for use as a supplement or core text for courses in Qualitative Research, Counseling Research Methods, or Social Work Research Methods.