The Foreclosure Survival Guide: Keep Your House or Walk Away with Money in Your Pocket (Paperback)
When you're in foreclosure, there's no time to waste. You need to know your options and The Foreclosure Survival Guide can help. You'll learn how to:
- determine whether you should try to keep your house
- find loss mitigation programs that could help you save your home
- apply for mortgage relief from your lender
- bring your loan current in Chapter 13 bankruptcy, and
- if you can't stay in your home, avoid unnecessary costs by filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
The powerful, yet practical advice in this edition also explains:
- your most important tool--the 120-day foreclosure waiting period before foreclosure starts
- how the foreclosure process works
- potential tax consequences, and more.
People affected by COVID-19 will also learn about moratoriums and how to address mortgage problems using the most current foreclosure avoidance options.