Long-Term Care: How to Plan & Pay for It (Paperback)
With Long-Term Care, you'll be able to:
- evaluate long-term care insurance
- arrange home care
- explore options beyond nursing homes
- choose a nursing facility
- get the most out of Medicare, Medicaid and other benefit programs
- protect your assets, and
- recognize and prevent elder fraud.
The completely updated edition includes an expanded discussion of Medicaid coverage, special long-term care insurance, assisted living, and long-term care. Plus, you'll get up-to-date benefit numbers, laws and taxes, and revised information on veterans' benefits.
With sensitivity and clarity, Attorney Joseph Matthews gives you everything you need to help plan for and make the best arrangements for long-term care.