The Book of Romans (Smart Guide to the Bible) (Paperback)
How can we stand firm in our beliefs in a culture that screams, "It's all relative."?
Inform and protect yourself by understanding Christianity's greatest truths. The Smart Guide to the Bible: The Book of Romans breaks difficult concepts into easy-to-comprehend bites of knowledge. You'll go verse by verse through the Apostle Paul's overview of theology and reap the eternal rewards of truly knowing-and applying-the cornerstones of the Christian faith.
The Smart Guide to the Bible series contains user-friendly guides for everyday Bible readers, designed to faithfully lead you through the Bible using an easy-to-understand approach.
Every page contains handy features or learning aids like these:
- cross-references to other Scriptures
- brief commentaries from experts
- points to ponder
- the big picture of how passages fit with the entire Bible
- practical tips for applying biblical truths to life
- simple definitions of key words and concepts
- interesting maps, charts, and illustrations
- wrap-ups of each biblical passage
- study questions
Whether you're new to the Bible, a long-time student of Scripture, or somewhere in between, you'll appreciate the many ways The Smart Guide to the Bible: The Book of Romans goes far beyond your typical Bible study tool. The practical, relevant helps on each page lead you to get the most out of God's word.