Atlas of Human Anatomy (Paperback)
This full-color, 222-page anatomy atlas features all of the award-winning anatomical illustrations from Vincent Perez in one book. It is a must for medical students, health-care professionals, allied health-services professionals and anyone interested in his/her body.
- Detailed, labeled illustrations by Vincent Perez
- Color-coded chapters provide easy reference corresponding to the table of contents
- Comprehensive index, including a page-by-page reference for every anatomical feature
- Abbreviation key included for every chapter
- Multiple illustrations for 15 different human body systems