Seamless - Teen Girls Bible Study Leader Kit (Other)
Seamless is a seven-session study that covers major events from the Bible, tying them together into the greater story of Scripture. The goal is to lead girls to a complete understanding of God's story as seen from Genesis to Revelation.
Each session will feature people, places, and promises including maps, general Bible facts, word studies, and key information that ties all of Scripture together into the seamless truth of the gospel message.
- Student Book
- Seven sessions
- Leader Guide in the back of the student book
- Leader kit includes DVD and student book
- Girls will see the big picture as they explore overarching themes of Scripture and see how God's love and grace are woven together as one seamless thread
- Leaders can be assured of a trusted teacher as they lead girls through group sessions and show video segments
- For girls wanting to deepen their knowledge of Scripture or for new believers who are wanting to see how the themes from the Old and New Testaments are connected
Angie Smith is the wife of Todd Smith (lead singer of Dove Award winning group Selah), author of I Will Carry You, What Women Fear, and Mended. She is one of the most popular speakers and blog writers in the country. She holds a Master's degree in Developmental Psychology from Vanderbilt University and lives with her husband and daughters in Nashville, TN.