Juta's Introduction to Paediatric Surgical Nursing (Paperback)
The volume can be used as a stand-alone volume, or as a companion volume to Juta's Complete Textbook of Medical Surgical Nursing. Juta's Introduction to Paediatric Surgical Nursing is easy to read and content can be integrated into everyday activities in the paediatric surgical ward.
Chapter features include:
- Clear illustrations that show anatomical anomalies
- Medico-legal and ethical considerations for conditions
- 'Clinical alert', 'Nursing alert' and 'Practice alert' and 'Information' boxes that highlight important information
- Pre- and post-operative care plans
- Learner activities at the end of each chapter
Juta's Introduction to Paediatric Surgical Nursing meets the requirements of the current nursing programmes and the proposed updates and is suitable as a prescribed textbook for learners registered in these programmes: Auxiliary nurse, Staff nurse and Professional nurse. It is also recommended as a reference for clinical nurse practitioners.