Palgwae Taekwondo: Foundation Syllabus (Paperback)
The Palgwae (also written Palgwe, Pal Gwe) forms were part of the official syllabus of Kukki-won Taekwondo (World Taekwondo Federation), until they were replaced by the Taegeuk forms, although many schools still practise them.
This handbook will assist you with the forms you need to learn as a grade (colour belt) student of Palgwae Taekwondo:
- Tenth Grade - Relevant Line Work
- Ninth Grade - Relevant Line Work
- Eighth Grade - Palgwae Il Jang
- Seventh Grade - Palgwae I Jang
- Sixth Grade - Palgwae Sam Jang
- Fifth Grade - Palgwae Sa Jang
- Fourth Grade - Palgwae O Jang
- Third Grade - Palgwae Yuk Jang
- Second Grade - Palgwae Chil Jang
- First Grade - Palgwae Pal Jang
The movements for each form are written out in detail. The handbook also gives you the Korean vocabulary relevant to each grade.
This handbook has not been written for any one association, so it can be read by a student of any Palgwae Taekwondo association or school.