In Fashion: Studio Instant Access (Paperback)
This third edition of the best-selling In Fashion offers a concise and colorful overview of the key components of fashion-from its history, movements, and trends-to the materials, producers, and retailers that impact the business on a global level. Fashion students will gain a foundation and language for understanding how the current fashion industry works and explore an array of exciting career opportunities.
New to This Edition
- Includes over 250 color images of current designers, fashion collections, retailers, and more
- Covers digital and social media (Parts 1 and 4), updated textile trends and innovations (Chapter 5), and current omni-channel practices in retailing (Chapter 11)
- Emphasizes global aspects of the fashion industry, changing demographics, and the effects of economics and politics on consumer choices
- Spotlight on Careers profiles the education, background, and career paths of noted fashion industry professionals
- Spotlight on Innovators highlights groundbreaking designers and brands-past and present-such as Iris van Herpen and Donna Karan
- Spotlight on Business explores key concepts, trends, and exemplary brands in a rapidly changing industry
In Fashion STUDIO
- Study smarter with self-quizzes featuring scored results and personalized study tips
- Review concepts with flashcards of terms and definitions
- Watch videos that bring chapter topics and career opportunities to life
- Enhance your knowledge with chapter exercises
- Instructor's Guide including tips for integrating the STUDIO into a course, sample syllabi, teaching methodology, and grading resources.
- Updated Test Bank includes 50% new questions and updates throughout.
- PowerPoint presentations provide a framework for lectures and include color images from the book.
- First Day of Class: Learning with STUDIO PowerPoint presentation
PLEASE NOTE: Purchasing or renting this ISBN does not include access to the STUDIO resources that accompany this text. To receive free access to the STUDIO content with new copies of this book, please refer to the book + STUDIO access card bundle ISBN 9781501315152. STUDIO Instant Access can also be purchased or rented separately on BloomsburyFashionCentral.com.