God's Little Things: 365 Inspirational Devotionals (Paperback)
An Invitation Is Extended to You for a One-Year Discovery of Some of GOD'S Little Things The truth expressed by the songwriter, "little is Much When God Is In It," has always challenged my thinking. Bible study confirms this through with many examples of how God accomplished His purposes with small or sometimes overlooked people or objects. The outline for each day is as simple as letters in the alphabet. The purpose and presentation for the daily devotional is deigned for:
- A-Advice from the Bible. A key verse is selected for the focal study.
- B-Biblical Example. A brief summary of the total Scripture passage is presented.
- C-Contemporary Application. The question, "How does this devotional relate to me today?" is answered.
- D-Directed Prayer. A focused prayer thought is suggested.
- The Fruit of the Spirit.
- The seven Churches of the Revelation.
- The events of Christmas are in chronological order through December 25.
- Most national holidays are included.
- Several hymn stories are used.