Stop Running to the Well: How to use Automation Principles to Leverage your Time and Money (Paperback)
Stop Running to the Well - How to use Automation Principles to Leverage your Time and Money
Your offer may be brilliantly shiny but without a steady stream of customers, it will sit on the shelf as dead as a lump of coal.
Getting prized clients takes time, and while we all have the same number of hours in a day, we don't all have the same-sized vision.
What do you do if your dream business demands more hours than you have? How do you avoid burnout or the expense of a large team?
Stop Running to the Well will tell you how.
Discover how to:
- Find, attract, qualify, and convert a steady flow of buyers.
- Create consistent awareness of your product or service.
- Build, connect, test, and grow a marketing and sales pipeline that works even while you sleep.
- Attract unlimited leads, convert them to clients and then to repeat buyers.
- Maximise your profits with an inbuilt referral system.
- Streamline your business processes to leverage your time
If you want to build a successful business without burnout or a huge expense, then you need to automate your processes. Stop Running to the Well to get new clients - let them come to you