Jude - Teen Girls' Bible Study Book: Contending for the Faith in Today's Culture (Paperback)
Called. Loved. Kept.
God has commanded His beloved church to contend for the faith in a world of unbelief, and as we do, He will keep us from falling into the same deception.
Dive into themes of being called, loved, and kept, and learn how to point others to Jesus in grace and truth. We serve others well when we share the whole gospel with them, not just the parts our culture finds attractive.Jude Teen Girls' Bible Study Book includes content for seven sessions, personal study between group sessions, applicable Scripture, "How to Use this Study," and a leader guide. Features:
- Leader Guide to facilitate questions and discussions within small groups
- Personal study segments to complete between 7 weeks of group sessions
- Verse-by-verse study for comprehension and application
- Interactive teaching videos featuring author Jackie Hill Perry, approximately 8-20 minutes per session -- available separately
- Recognize God's Word as an anchor in the ever-shifting cultural climate.
- Discover your God-given identity in a world of deception.
- See how this small, obscure book in Scripture still speaks to the church today.