CSB Holy Land Illustrated Bible, Hardcover: A Visual Exploration of the People, Places, and Things of Scripture (Hardcover)
Visit the Holy Land and other sacred biblical sights alongside the accompanying biblical text without ever leaving home.
The CSB Holy Land Illustrated Bible is a visually immersive Bible reading experience featuring over 1,100 images, maps, and illustrations to provide greater insight and understanding of the people, places, and things of Scripture. Book specific introductions provide the setting and circumstances of writing for each book, and every image includes a descriptive caption to help better understand what is pictured. Also included are more than 275 full-length commentary articles and 40+ “Digging Deeper” callouts strategically placed throughout the Bible for further exploration.
- More than 1,100 images, maps, and illustrations with descriptive captions
- More than 275 full-length articles to provide greater insight and understanding
- Over 40 “Digging Deeper” callouts
- Book introductions to introduce setting and circumstances of writing
- Intentionally designed pages to optimize the visual reading experience
- Two-column text format
- Topical subheadings
- 9.5-point type
- Black-letter text for better readability
- Smyth-sewn durable binding
- Two ribbon markers for easy referencing between pages
- Presentation page for gift-giving
The CSB Holy Land Illustrated Bible features the highly readable, highly reliable text of the Christian Standard Bible® (CSB). The CSB stays as literal as possible to the Bible’s original meaning without sacrificing clarity, making it easier to engage with Scripture’s life-transforming message and to share it with others.
—Todd Bolen, Professor, The Master’s University; Photographer, BiblePlaces.com
"The Holy Land Illustrated Bible is an excellent resource for helping Christians shift from being reading saints to beholding saints. The Bible is the best and truest Story ever told. It enhances our understanding, strengthens our faith and equips us to be disciples who better know the Story of the Bible as we seek to share it with others. This Bible will help you "see" the Story and live forward with refreshed and energized faith, understanding the Living God who sits at the center of every single story within the overall Story of Scriptures."
—Kristi McLelland, Founder, Executive Director of New Lens Biblical Studies