Strategies & Tactics for the MBE 2 (Bar Review) (Paperback)
With over 465 questions--of which 445 were asked on actual past Multistate Bar Exams--and detailed explanations of the right and wrong answers Strategies & Tactics for the MBE(R) 2 is key to your success on the exam
A comprehensive resource created in the successful Strategies & Tactics style, Strategies & Tactics for the MBE(R) 2, Fourth Edition provides over 465 questions to help you prepare for the Multistate Bar Exam (MBE(R)). Success on the MBE(R) can often influence whether you pass or fail the Bar Exam. Understanding the issues of law tested on the exam and learning how the exam questions are written to test your understanding of the law are essential skills for success. With Steve Emanuel's comprehensive explanations of why one answer choice is the best answer and why the other choices are not, Strategies & Tactics for the MBE(R) 2 helps you gain the ability to select the best answer with certainty.
New to the Fourth Edition:
- 22 new Civil Procedure questions recently released by the National Conference of Bar Examiners, with detailed answers written by Steve Emanuel
- 86 new questions in Civil Procedure, Constitutional Law, Contracts, Criminal Law and Procedure, Evidence, Property, and Torts; all are actual past MBE questions, with detailed answers written by Steve Emanuel
Students will benefit from:
- Questions organized by subject-matter subtopics, so you can easily locate questions on the topics on which you need to focus
- Detailed, step-by-step explanations for each of the four answer choices in each question written by Steve Emanuel, Editor-in-Chief of the Emanuel Law Outlines--the outlines that got you through law school
- Actual Civil Procedure, Constitutional Law, Contracts, Criminal Law and Procedure, Evidence, Property, and Torts questions asked on past Multistate Bar Exams; plus many Civil Procedure questions in MBE-format, written by Steve Emanuel.