Professor Whizzpop Book of Magic: Learn over 50 amazing magic tricks using household items. (Paperback)
LEARN TO BE A MAGICIAN
Using items found around the house, you can perform amazing tricks and illusions to amaze and entertain your friends and family.
Professor Whizzpop's BOOK OF MAGIC gives children basic rules and good beginner tricks to get them started on the fun road to becoming a magician. Reading and performing these tricks gives children a sense of accomplishment. It also improves their reading, manual dexterity, self confidence, and gives them a sense of purpose: to learn and perform magic tricks.
Learn these amazing tricks and more...
- Find a card lost in the deck
- Make money appear and disappear
- Knots suddenly appear on a rope
- Know what somebody will do before they do it
- Make a pencil change from yellow to red
- Present comedy shows for scout meetings
- Learn to Juggle
- Pull a coin thru a cloth napkin
- AND MANY MORE
With over 50 tricks, gags and routines to learn, you'll have plenty of material to create your very own magic show. There's even comedy skits and juggling lessons
Written for junior magicians age 8 and older, adults interested in learning magic will still find plenty of great tricks in this book