Built for Speed: The World's Fastest Road Cars (Hardcover)
Explore some of the world's fastest cars from 1996 to 2019. Including the Shelby Series 1, Chevrolet Corvette ZR1, and McLaren Senna.
- 35 cars are included, foreign and domestic.
- Beautiful full-color photos are featured with an overview of each car.
- Mid-engine supercars with price tags north of a million dollars.
- Feisty compact sedans bred to compete on the Word Rally Championship circuit with a base price less than $30,000.
- Modern day versions of the "ponycar."
- European sports coupes that rely on light weight and highly tuned four cylinder engines for speed.
- Large hardcover book, 144 pages.