Complete edition of Orthodoxy by G. K. Chesterton. Arranged upon a riddle and an answer, it tells how Chesterton himself went from pagan, to agnostic, to staunch Christian. Told in Chesterton's own voice, the book is a thought provoking manuscript as impactful today as it was in 1908.
Witty, deep, and positively entertaining, no student of thought should be without this historic book. This edition is provided in a slim volume with full text at an affordable price.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION IN DEFENCE OF EVERYTHING ELSE 3
2. THE MANIAC 5
3. THE SUICIDE OF THOUGHT 12
4. THE ETHICS OF ELFLAND 19
5. THE FLAG OF THE WORLD 28
6. THE PARADOXES OF CHRISTIANITY 34
7. THE ETERNAL REVOLUTION 44
8. THE ROMANCE OF ORTHODOXY 54
9. AUTHORITY AND THE ADVENTURER 61