Fodor's Montréal & Québec City (Full-Color Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Whether you want to party at Jazz Fest, explore La Citadelle, or stroll the promenade in front of the Chateau Frontenac, the local Fodor's travel experts in Montreal & Quebec City are here to help Fodor's Montreal & Quebec City guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor's Montreal & Quebec City travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 20 DETAILED MAPS and a FREE PULL-OUT MAP to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, side-trips, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on "What to Eat and Drink," "Cool Things to Do In Montreal & Quebec City," "Best Side Trips," and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, art, architecture, cuisine, music, geography and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on "Montreal & Quebec City with Kids," "What to Watch and Read Before You Visit," and "How to Speak Quebecois"
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- FRENCH LANGUAGE PRIMER with useful words and essential phrases
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Montreal, Quebec City, Plateau Mont-Royal, Mile End, Sherbrooke, Mont-Tremblant, Gatineau, Ste-Famille, Ste-Pierre, and more
Planning on visiting other nearby destinations? Check out Fodor's Toronto, Fodor's Nova Scotia & Atlantic Canada, and Fodor's New England.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us