Fodor's Bucket List Europe: From the Epic to the Eccentric, 500+ Ultimate Experiences (Full-Color Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Whether you want to drink wine in the Bordeaux region of France, eat a Sacher torte in a Viennese cafe, walk through the ruins of Pompeii, party at Oktoberfest in Munich, or soak in the Northern Lights in Iceland, Fodor's travel experts all across Europe are here to help Fodor's Bucket List Europe: From Epic to Eccentric, 500+ Ultimate Experiences guidebook is packed with carefully curated musts to help you check your European dream to-dos off your travel wishlist and discover quirky and cool extras along the way. It's everything you need to see, do, eat, drink, hike, bike, and brag about
This brand-new title has been designed with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor's Bucket List Europe travel guide includes:
- 500+ MUSTS COVERING every major European country: 40 countries in all
- EPIC and OFF-THE-BEATEN PATH selections in every country so that you can be sure you cover the classics and find some surprises, too
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust
- WHAT TO EAT AND DRINK in each region from quintessential local specialties to local favorites, as well as must-try ice cream, fruit, locally brewed beers, wines, and unique dishes.
- GREAT ITINERARIES help you make the most of your time whether you're planning a two-week tour of France or an extended itinerary to hit every country in Eastern Europe. Combine recommended touring plans to create that epic European trip filled with Bucket List attractions, food, photo-ops, and fun
- COOL PLACES TO STAY from historic hotels to the best BnBs and inns.
- LOCAL WRITERS to make sure you get the best on-the-ground advice on how and when to visit find the under-the-radar gems
- DOZENS OF MAPS to help orient you in each country and region
- INCLUDES: England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Spain, Portugal, the Canary Islands, the Azores, Madeira, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Iceland, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland, Italy, Malta, Slovenia, Croatia, Bulgaria, Romania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Serbia, Albania, Montenegro, Kosovo, Greece, Cyprus, and Turkey
Planning on visiting more of Europe? Check out Fodor's Essential France, Fodor's Essential Scandinavia, Essential Italy, and Essential Spain.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us