HBR Guide to Better Mental Health at Work (HBR Guide Series) (Paperback)
Build a mentally healthy workplace.
Mental health is just as important as physical health. Yet being honest about depression, anxiety, and other psychological conditions at work can feel risky--and hasn't always been welcome. How can you ensure that you and your colleagues feel as though mental health is supported at the office?
The HBR Guide to Better Mental Health at Work contains practical tips and advice to help you bring mental health out of the shadows and into everyday conversations. You'll learn how to:
- Build habits to support your mental health
- Stay productive even when you're not feeling like yourself
- Talk about mental heath with peers and managers
- Reach out to someone who might be struggling
- Consider the impact of intersectionality
- Offer the benefits people really need
- Fight the stigma and reduce shame
Arm yourself with the advice you need to succeed on the job, with the most trusted brand in business. Packed with how-to essentials from leading experts, the HBR Guides provide smart answers to your most pressing work challenges.