God and The LGBT Community: A Compassionate Guide for Parents, Families, and Churches (Paperback)
Who has the answers to tough questions about sexuality?
Questions about what the Bible says about the LGBT community abound in Christian circles. Pastors and ministry leaders are flooded with inquiries. Parents and loved ones ask how to respond to a son or daughter asking about reassignment surgery or struggling with same-sex attraction. And many individuals question their own LGBT lifestyle choices.
Does anybody have all the answers to these crucial and timely questions? Yes Author Janet Boynes says God's Word has all the answers
In God & the LGBT Community, Janet shares out of her own personal experience of redemption and transformational love. Armed with biblical truths, profound insight, and deeply rooted compassion, she tackles tough issues in an easy-to-read, tangible resource...
- Is sexual orientation determined at birth?
- Can someone be a Christian and gay?
- Should pastors be afraid to address these issues from the pulpit?
- How can parents validate their children but not celebrate the LGBT lifestyle?
- Real-life testimonies of redemption.
If you or someone you know struggles with sexuality, this book points the way to compassion without compromise and delivers the freedom that truth brings