THE iPHONE 11 USER GUIDE: Your Complete iPhone 11 Manual for Beginners, New iPhone 11 Users And Seniors (Paperback)
We have updated this user guide and have included more helpful tips to help you get more results from your iPhone 11. The update has also addressed all the issues raised in the review. You will find all the key settings, functions, tips and tricks that you need to know with Screenshots to Guide you in Operating your iPhone 11 Like a Pro.
The iPhone 11 device was launched alongside the iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max, three great devices launched by the Apple company. The iPhone 11 was designed as a replacement for the iPhone XR that was lunched last year along with the iPhone XS and XS Max. The iOS 13 comes with lots of new features that can look a little overwhelming when using it for the first time. This book would help you explore all the features of your phone by showing you steps on how to enable and use the features to get you started on your device in no time.
Some of the things you would learn in this book include:
- How to set up your device
- How to backup your data
- How to Use Cycle Tracking in Health
- How to use the Silence Unknown Callers feature
- How to Use the Find My App
- List of Shortcuts in Safari
- How to Edit Photos and Rotate Videos
- How to Use Sign-IN-With-Apple
- How to Enable Dark Mode
- How to Use Favorites in the Apple Maps
- How to Use Look Around feature in Apple Maps
- How to Customize Your Memoji and Animoji
- How to Share Music Over AirPods
- How to Play Live Radio Through Siri
- How to Add Siri Shortcuts
- How to Use Screen Time
- How to Set App Limits
- How to Use the New Reminders app
- How to Use Swipe Typing
- How to Edit voice memo
- How to Apply filter to a video
- How to Disable/ Enable Haptic Touch and 3D in iOS 13
- How to Remove Location Details from your Photos in iOS 13
- How to Set a Profile picture and Name in iMessages
- How to Set Optimized Battery Charging
- How to Pair your iPhone with a DualShock 4 and Xbox one S
- How to Use the New Gestures for Copy, Cut, Paste, Redo and Undo
- How to Connect to Paired Bluetooth Devices or Wi-fi from Control Center
- How to Download Large Apps over Cellular Network
- How to Scan Documents and Save screenshots Straight to Files App
- How to enable and disable Content blocker
- Operating the Safari Browser
- And lots more
Value Add for this book
- A detailed Table of content that you can easily reference when needed.
- Step by step instructions on how to operate your device in the simplest terms, easy for all to understand.
- Latest tips and tricks to help you enjoy your device to the fullest.
Click on Buy Now to get this book and begin to do more productive activities with your iPhone 11.