Hydroponics for Beginners: An essential Guide to Growing Vegetables, Fruits, Herbs, and Edible Flowers in a Soilless Solution. (Paperback)
Discover the easiest way to creating a flourishing hydroponic garden in your small space
Do you want to grow your own food without getting your hands into the dirt? Or possibly you are interested in growing plants in a pest-free environment? Or you want to learn the easiest way to set up your hydroponic system? If your answer is "yes," then this book is will help you a lot.
Most people think hydroponics is complicated and above their skill level. But in reality, hydroponics is super simple, and a large number of people are already farming and gardening at home using the technique.
Hydroponics is growing plants without soil and supplying the essential nutrients dissolved in water. Aiming to create the perfect plant root environment and deliver the perfect balance of required nutrients in a pest-free environment. In this essential guide, you will learn how to set up a hydroponic system easily, how to get started growing vegetables, fruits, herbs, and edible flowers using different growing mediums to achieve the best results.
In the Hydroponics for Beginners you will also learn:
- The best plants to grow hydroponically in your garden
- The different types of hydroponics system
- How to choose the system to suits your purpose and budget
- How to maintain your garden and system
- The step-by-stem way to prepare nutrients solution and control pH level for perfect plants growth
- How best to manage hydroponics pests and diseases.
- Various hydroponics kits
- And much more
Take advantage of the space you have and create food hydroponics of your dreams TODAY