Bladesmithing: 8-in-1 Compendium to Make Knives and Swords From Simple Tools (Paperback)
Make your first knife this holiday season
Do you want to make your first knife but don't know where to start?
Are you worried that you will need a lot of tools to get started?
Have you made your first knife, a few maybe, but you feel like you could improve and expand your bladesmithing skills?
I, Wes Sander, will share the secrets of making knives and swords using simple tools.
I have put all my knowledge inside this bundle. So you get all that you need to know about making knives all in one place.
This bundle includes 8 Manuscripts:
Book 1: Bladesmithing for Beginners
Book 2: Intermediate Guide to Bladesmithing
Book 3: Advanced Guide to Bladesmithing
Book 4: Heat Treatment Secrets for Bladesmithing
Book 5: Bladesmithing from Scrap Metal
Book 6: 101 Bladesmithing Mistakes
Book 7: 101 Bladesmithing FAQ
Book 8: 101 Bladesmithing Secrets
In this book you will discover:
- The most cost-effective method to make your first knife
- The #1 high-performance steel you should use to make knives
- The 10 step method to forge a pattern-welded Damascus sword
- The only 4 tools you need to make your first knife
- A simple technique, used by master bladesmiths, that will prevent your blade from shattering, even if it's your first time making a knife
- The biggest heat treating mistake you could be making, that is ruining the quality of your blades
- How to set up a good workshop, without breaking the bank with expensive machinery
- How to forge, assemble, heat treat, and polish a Japanese sword
- How to make an anvil out of a railroad track
- The #1 scrap steel any beginner should use to make knives
This book has been made to avoid as much of the complicated jargon related to bladesmithing as possible, and the whole idea is to keep the book simple.
Here are the answers to some questions you might have about this book:
Q: What is this book about?
A: This book is a compendium of 8 bladesmithing books that will teach you how to make knives and swords with simple tools
Q: I have never done any kind of metal work before. Will it be easy for me to start?
A: Yes. Even though the steps inside are simple, they have been explained in fair detail. You can make knives and swords with the help of this book, even if you have never lifted a hammer before.
Q: Do I need to have tools before I read this book?
A: Only the bare minimum are required. You can even start with just 4 quality hand tools to make your first knife.
This book makes a great gift for someone that has an interest in bladesmithing and knives.
Make this holiday season memorable by gifting them this book.
Note: Some manuscripts inside this book don't have pictures
The goal of this book is to make sure that you spend as little time reading while applying the knowledge inside.
So if you want to start bladesmithing without spending hundreds of dollars on equipment then...
Take action now and buy this book by scrolling up and clicking the 'Buy Now' button