Love Between Grandpa and Me: A Grandfather and Grandchild Keepsake Journal (Paperback)
A simple way to stay connected!
This must-have guided grandpa-grandkid journal is fun, creative, and easy to use! With engaging prompts, thoughtful questions, space for drawings and photos, and even coloring pages, you'll have tons of fun as you craft a one-of-a-kind keepsake you'll cherish forever!
Love Between Grandpa and Me is a sweet shared journal that's a perfect for building grandfather-grandchild relationships. Together, grandpa and grandkid can record memories, swap stories, compare perspectives, and explore common and unique interests. This grandfather journal for your favorite grandchild includes interactive lists and letters back and forth, inviting reflection, writing and doodling about topics timely to their lives as kids, build self-confidence, and improve their penmanship.
With this special keepsake journal, grandpa and grandchild will:
- Answer thought provoking journal prompts: What are your thoughts on kindness? What are three of your proudest accomplishments? What do you think it means to be a good person?
- Record memories: Here's what we enjoy doing together each season… I always hear you say these expressions… Here's a keepsake from my life right now…
- Compare perspectives: What were you like when you were my age? What was your favorite subject in school? How has the world changed since you were young?
Whether you're looking for the perfect creative gift or book for Grandpa, intentional activity kits for kids, a meaningful and fun homeschooling tool, or a unique memory book for grandparents and their grandkids, this shared guided grandpa journal is sure to be a hit. Let's celebrate your story!
Be sure to check out all the shared grandchild-grandparent journals from Katie Clemons!
- Between Grandma and Me - A grandson-grandma keepsake journal
- Love, Grandma and Me - A granddaughter-grandma keepsake journal
- Love Between Grandpa and Me - A grandchild-grandpa keepsake journal
Katie Clemons is an avid storycatcher, mom, and fifth generation Montanan whose super power is asking questions. Her mission—Let’s celebrate your story!—began in elementary school when Katie craved a consistent, fun way to capture and write her stories. Today, she's a No. 1 bestselling author who's shared her story on HGTV's "You Live in What?," given a TEDxTalk, created a storycatching community, and received numerous awards and press for her innovative approach to journaling. Katie and her journals have been featured by media outlets such as The Wall Street Journal, Huffington Post, Good Housekeeping and Pregnancy and Newborn.
Katie's work helps both children and adults celebrate their life stories and nurture deeper bonds with their families while finding greater joy and gratitude. Find Katie and share her storycatching discoveries at www.katieclemons.com or @katierclemons on social media.