Medicare Essentials: A Physician Insider Explains the Fine Print (Paperback)
Featured in U.S. News and World Report, the fourth edition of this best-selling Medicare guide is now available. This book shares up-to-date Medicare information with 2019 cost analyses, program changes under the Trump administration, a review of Medicare's latest preventive screening offerings, and a discussion of Medicare's controversial 2-Midnight Rule. Simple worksheets guide you through the Medicare maze to help you on your way.
- What does Medicare cover?
- How can you avoid late penalties?
- Should you choose a Medicare Advantage plan over Original Medicare?
- Do you need a Medicare Supplement Plan, i.e., Medigap?
- What will Medicare really cost you?