PMP(R) Exam Prep Fully Updated for July 2020 Exam: Technical Project Manager (Paperback)
The PMP(R) Exam Prep Fully Updated for July 2020 Exam: Technical Project Manager is a comprehensive study resource for any professional preparing for the 2020 PMP exam. Although the PMP exam is notoriously difficult to pass, this guide includes two complete mock exams and is designed to give test takers the best possible chance of passing the PMP on their first attempt. Author and PMP expert Darron Clark utilizes real-world examples of IT related projects, such as installations, upgrades, migrations and database applications, to prepare you not only for the exam, but for your career. If you're only going to utilize one study resource, this comprehensive aid is the one to acquire.
This thorough and up-to-date preparation aid includes:
- Tips and tricks for passing on your first attempt that you won't find in any other PMP study resource
- Comprehensive reviews and refresher chapters of all the main topics to be tested on the exam, including: Project Management Fundamentals, Project Management Group Processes, and Ethics: Professional and Social Responsibility
- Two complete mock exams, including a 4-hour Mock Exam with over 200 questions (and solutions)
- Over 500 Total Exam Questions
- Information on the PMP Exam process itself, its format, and what to expect on exam day
- Glossary of terms and definitions for easy and quick review
- Index to efficiently find the topics you're currently focusing on
Praise & Reviews
"Best book on current PMP information out there right now " - Brandon Herrera, ★★★★★
"An indispensable tool if you're prepping for the PMP exam, full of examples and] easy-to-follow instructions. The writing is accessible and over-wrought with technical jargon and complex sentence s], but imparts the know-how in a painless fashion. Well-researched and thorough, there may be no surer way to enter the exam room with peak confidence. Study it, know it, and you'll have no problems passing with flying colors " - J. Lyon Layden, ★★★★★
"As a former IT Program Manager, I found Darron Clark's Exam Prep Book for the PMP to be full of resources to guide anyone through the exam. Loaded with sample exam questions, this book will be a good tool to have for study prep. The glossary and especially the IT Infrastructure Project Architecture section is an added bonus." - Diana L. Wilcox, ★★★★★
About the Author
As a certified Project Management Professional and recognized database and infrastructure expert, Darron Clark has over three decades of experience in implementing creative solutions and optimizing system performance for nationally-known organizations. In addition to Darron's technological savvy, he is a skilled teacher, coach, and presenter, and has developed and led numerous training seminars and workshops.
Darron has earned degrees and certificates in PMP, EMBA, BSCS, and BSEET.