Second Advent in Approach: Timeline and Astronomy (Paperback)
The newly-discovered astronomy that might indicate Daniel's 70th week, Rapture, and the Second Advent.
The idea of the Rapture has fascinated and concerned believers for centuries. But how much do we really know about it?
- Does God have a stopwatch running on mankind?
- Was the Y2K doomsday forecast premature due to a calendar error?
- Are we in the age of Daniel's latter-days "knowledge increase"?
- Can astronomical events serve as legitimate prophetic indicators?
- Is pattern recognition a good tool for decoding Biblical mysteries?
- Are there accurate timelines that can validate Biblical history?
- Does the Great Tribulation period last seven years or 31/2 years?
- What are the practical mechanics of the Rapture scenario?
- Can Daniel's 70th week be located in our 21st century?
- Is the Second Advent already "in approach" to planet Earth?
The information in this book is intended to dispel modern-day prophecy clich's, misinterpretations and general spiritual fuzziness.
Author Bill Smith answers these questions from a Biblical perspective that includes literal interpretation, logical technical analysis, and common sense. This may just be the most important book on end-times prophecy you'll read.
Proverbs 25:2 It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honor of kings is to search out a matter.
We are prompted by God to search for answers. He never said the search was going to be easy.